Monday, July 18, 2011

A Taste of Morocco

Hi everyone..... I love to travel. But because of my kids disabilities, a lot of travel is completely out of the question. That's why I love Epcot soooo much. I feel like I can get a taste of these fantastic places in a place that my family can access easily. My next kit is another stop on my trip around the world is
mysterious Morocco. I hope you enjoy it!




for inspiration... here is what my CT did with this kit













They've got some really cool freebies for you on their blogs. Make sure to check them out!

Here are a few layouts from me as well
 



and because I just couldn't get enough.... I made an add-on to share with you



and as always.... thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new kit Natalie! Thanks for the freebie. Looks like I have some shopping to do tomorrow! I have been so out of the loop with moving and then no internet for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME kit! I LOVE Casablanca! Thanks so much for freebies and wonderful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful new kit! Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kit! Gorgeous layouts! Thank you for the lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the layouts are great but that last one inspires me. I love the cream background with the elements peeking out behind the paper--clever!

    ReplyDelete