Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lovin' Summer Vacation

I know what we're going to do today!!! Maybe a little scrapping.....  My team made a special request for this Summer inspired kit. When I think of summer, I think of bright colors and this kit has lots and lots of them.


to give you an idea of what you create with this kit... check out what my CT has done












 and I got in the Summer Spirit as well

The freebies that these ladies have created for you are awesome to say the least... so please pop over to their blogs and grab them up.

and I have a little somethin' to share as well


and as always... thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world


8 comments:

  1. Love some Phineas and Ferb! I'm a sucker for bright, fun kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Natalie - my wish list from you grows longer with each new release! Super kit and thanks for the freebie = ) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun kit! We love Phineas and Ferb. You did a wonderful job capturing the fun of that show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is the freebie included in the kit? Seems that a number of the freebies aren't available for download anymore.

    ReplyDelete