Thursday, June 16, 2011

Turning Japanese

Have I mentioned recently that my dear daughter is OBSESSED with all things Asian! She loves chinese food....we order from the local takeout place so often that they know our order by heart! China and Japan are here two favorite pavillions at Epcot and she is constantly checking things out the Disney Parks in Tokyo and Hong Kong. She wrote a letter to Tokyo Disney last year, to suggest an attraction and actually received a reply all the way from Japan! So, because we have spent so much time (and taken so many photos) in theses Pavillions... I have created ANOTHER Asian inspired kit. I hope you like it!




Check out what my CT did with this Asian inspiration










and with all those photos to scrap... I had to do a few too!




and I made  a couple of Japanese Inspired masks for you to play with...


and as always....thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I wonderful tribute to your DDs love of all things Asian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for the masks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful kit and thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these great masks. Love the new kit and the beautiful layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful kit Natalie! Thanks for the freebie masks.

    ReplyDelete