Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rather Be Campin'!

Hi Everyone!
This kit has been on my mind for quite a long time. I've had ideas swirling around my head but I just haven't run with it until I had a special request for a camping kit. My family has been camping since the summer of 2002 when we bough our very first pop-up camper. It is one of the few things that my family can
do together that EVERYONE loves! No matter where we go...
we always have are own place to call home at the end of the day. It's a wonderful feeling!

I had no idea when we bought our camper that there was actually a campground at Walt Disney World. If you have never been to Fort Wilderness...it is really something! Most people know about the Hoop De Doo Review and Mickey's Backyard BBQ.....but they also have a Campfire Sing-along every night with a Disney Singer and Chip & Dale! They light two giant bonfires and you can roast marshmallows, make smores and sing along! Then they show a Disney flick on an outdoor movie screen where you can cozy in under the stars and enjoy! There is also archery and bike riding and boat rentals and fishing and segway tours and horseback riding and a petting farm and tennis courts and carriage rides and a great restaurant. You can even watch fireorks and the Electric Water Pageant from the beach!
Can you tell that I kinda like Fort Wilderness a little bit!


Well...without further adeu,  here is my latest........I hope you like it!



Maybe because this kit is so special to be... I just fell in love with the layots that my CT did .












and a couple from your truly




the freebies that my CT created are fanatstic... make sure to grab them
Here, of course is a little something from me!



and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!

8 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the addition of the guitar:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great kit to put on my wish list! Thank you for the generous freebie ;-) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Jul. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stuff! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I love your kits!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your kits with the Disney theme. What dpi are your kits? are the papers 12x12? and are the disney characters sprinkled throughout the layouts in the kits too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete