Saturday, June 25, 2011

At the Barbershop....

This kit was special request from a dear friend. She took her grandson for his very first haircut at the Harmony Barbershop at the Magic Kingdom. That is one of the things that I have never done with my kids at Disney..... my son HATES to get his hair cut!... so it was really great to see what it is that they do there. It looks like they really do a wonderful job at bringin' on the magic and I tried to capture that with this kit.
I hope you like it!


I couldn't believe the great layouts that my team did with this kit...












and here are a few from me






Make sure to check out my CT's blogs.... the freebies are very cool!
This is what I've made to share


 and as always... thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your kits! Have you ever thought about a baby kit, like for people who use a Mickey or princess theme in their nursery? Or just for people like me who like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely frames! Thank you so much for sharing them.

    Great layouts from the team, very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so thankful your friend suggested this kit! One of my fav memories is my hubby get red hair gel and pixie dust at the barber shop. Our 18 month old daughter kept saying "daddy pwetty". She loved that glitter!

    ReplyDelete