Thursday, May 5, 2011

just....Give a little whistle!


Guten Tag Everyone! I started out this project to make a few elements and papers to scrap everyone's favorite cricket. I was just going to do a few papers and a couple of elements....like an umbrella.... just to scrap a few pages with. Pinocchio is actually an Italian story and over the years we have met Gepetto, Foulfellow and Gideon in the Italy Pavillion. But the more I researched the more I realized that the Disney version of Pinoccho is actually set in Germany. Pinocchio even wears lederhosen! So my little mini-kit started morphing into something German very quickly. Before long I was creating Cuckoo Clocks and pretzels and Gummi Bears! I had a lot of fun with this and I sure hope you like it!




My Creative Team did a wonderful job with this. I am always so anxious to see what they come up with and they never disappoint! The freebies they have made are fantabulous!!















and here are a few created by me....
the first one is for MS Template Challenge #62. I just could not resist Lyn's fabulous template!





and I have a freebie for you as well.....



and as always.... Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!

10 comments:

  1. I love this kit and thank you for the freebie alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie I love that alpha! Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Alpha! Can't wait to get the kit! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH can't wait to pick this kit up. I was just thinking I was going to need a kit to scrap my Jiminy Cricket photos we got in October, and this is perfect. Thanks for the freebie Alpha Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you - I love Jimney, Gepetto, and the pupet who wanted to be a real boy! My only problem (and this is a strictly personal problem) is that somewhere the lyrics to the song have gotten twisted in my mind and I now think they go "When you wish upon a star, no request is too bizarre..!"
    Also, having spent 4½ years in Germany, I have a ton of those pictures which can use this kit as well - danke sehr!
    Perkypine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the freebie ... wow have never seen a Jiminy inspired kit before ... he is my favorite character! Wish I had found your site during NSD so maybe I could have caught a sale ... will subscribe by e-mail so I can keep up with your designs. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The alpha freebie is telling me that the file has been deleted. Is it no longer available??

    ReplyDelete