Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Love Rock'n Roll!

Over the past few years my daughter has become a real adrenaline junkie! We live 15 minutes from Hersheypark and she rides all 11 rollercoasters that they have!!! We just knew that she would LOVE Rock'n Roller Coaster at DHS......boy were we right on the money!! Little did we know that our son would love it as well!!! This kit was inspired by that ride....our kids loving it and and us taking the "chicken exit" and being able to check out the behind the scenes. 
I hope you like it!



Check out what my CT has done with this.......












These ladies have some great stuff to share with you so make sure to pop over to their blogs to grab it up!


 here are few layouts that I created




and I put together some License Plate Freebies to share with you


and as always thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Natalie!! Can't wait to play with this one! Thanks for the additonal freebies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going crazy for this one!!! (And not because of the ride!) lol! My daughter is a singer and you have included music notes AND a microphone!!! YAY!!! Guess I better get shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 May 02:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you so much for such a great little freebie.. Cant wait to add to some LO's.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie, this kit is AWESOME! You did such an awesome job designing it, everthing about it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are these!! Thank you for sharing! Your work is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome kit Natalie! Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. Thanks for the fantastic freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GET OVER THE DISNEY OBSESSION ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much! Thanks also for the fast download!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! We just went to Disney in April...this was my favorite rollercoaster of all!

    ReplyDelete