Saturday, April 16, 2011

A little bit of Magic!

One day last week.... my daughter came downstairs and said "Mom, you have to look at this!" She loves Disney Characters and was (once again) researching what characters are available to meet at the Disney Parks. What she found was the new Meet-n-Greet for Mickey and Minnie at the Magic Kingdom! We read the description and looked at the photos and she said.... "You should make a kit for this". So being the good mom that I try to be............I made a kit for it! I hope you like what we've come up with!




My CT had some fun with this kit.....
Created by Linda
Created by Linda


Created by Cynthia

Created by Cynthia


Created by Lisa
Created by Lisa


Created by Sandy

and here's one from yours truly!


The freebies that my CT have created for you for this kit are out of this world....so definitely grab them up!

I have a little something for you as well


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebie paper. What a GREAT kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome paper add-on. Love this new kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these papers, so bright and colourful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a a great kit and for the generous freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much! I also have children on the autism spectrum ...

    ReplyDelete