Thursday, April 7, 2011

How 'bout a little Northern Exposure....Eh!?

I am very happy to bring to you my latest creation....... It was a special request from my friend, Sandy. I love the Canada Pavilion..... I think it's one of the most beautiful places in Disney and I really enjoyed working on this.






as a designer, it's like Christmas Morning for me to see what other's have created with my creations. As always my CT did not disappoint.... I just love what they've done with this kit!


Created by Sandy

Created by Sandy


Created by Lisa

Created by Lisa

Created by Lisa


Created by Linda

Created by Linda
Created by Cynthia

Created by Cynthia

They've got some great stuff to share with you on their blogs.... you just have to pop over and grab it!

Here is a layout from me


and as always a little freebie gift from me...



Thanks you....once again.... for stopping by my little corner of the world!



7 comments:

  1. so cute Natalie!! This is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I had to have this kit for all my camping adventures! Even went to Canada last year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your overlays!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing these lovely overlays with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic new kit and overlays. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete