Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dining..............Fifties Style!

On our last trip to Disney, I took the advice of a friend and Erin and I tried 50's PrimeTime Cafe at DHS. It was soo much fun and the food was terrific. Erin really got into the Retro feel of the place. This kit is inspired by that wonderful dining experience. I hope you like it!





Created by Cynthia
Created by Cynthia


Created by Linda
Created by Linda


Created by Sandy


Created by Lisa

and here's one from me



The gals on my team have some fantastic goodies for you on their blogs.
Make sure to use the links on the left to pop over and grab them up!

and what would a stop at Natalie's Little Corner of the World be without a gift from me!


10 comments:

  1. Love this new kit Natalie! Thanks so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for these items...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eating at the 50s Prime Time Cafe, and this kit is perfect! Thanks for the dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Natalie, this is a really cute addition to the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natalie..so glad I didn't do my pages for 50s Prime Time Cafe yet...your kit is PERFECT--thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the cute freebie. The kit looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow ... we just got back from Disney in April ... and this is the only restaurant we ate at! I found the pot roast recipe online and it was awesome (just like the restaurant except my veggies weren't as *pretty*). LOL I am soooooooo going to watch for a sale on your kits as there are already 3 so far that I have really fallen in love with! Hurry please have a sale!! I just found your site due to a friend telling me about the blog train!

    ReplyDelete