Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm on a Quest........a Quest for Adventure

Hi everyone!!! I'm back with something new......... and someone new!  I am very excited to announce the newest member of my Creative Team........... Sandy. She is extremely creative and has a style all her own! I got the extreme pleasure of meeting meeting her and her wonderful family last October. We shared a table at the Wishes Dessert Party and let me tell you.....she is truly one of the nicest people that you would ever want to meet and call a friend!!!
Here is the link to her blog
Sand and 2 Pearls


Now with the something new....... I love, love, love taking pictures at Animal Kingdom. Everywhere you look there is something even more amazing than where you were just looking before! So I created a new it with a new color palette to scrap some of those amazing pictures with!




here are some terrific layouts done by my CT


Created by Cynthia



Created by Linda



Created by Lisa



Created by Sandy


They are have created some great freebies for you.............

Here is a layout I did of a little excursion my daughter and I took to AKL


and I put together a coordinating freebie second alpha for everyone




I hope you like the kit and as always............thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!




5 comments:

  1. Taking pics of Animal Kingdom is one of my absolute favorite things to do while in the world. FABULLOUS new kit! Ahh shucks, thank you friend for the kind words and the opportunity to be on your team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome new kit Natalie. Such fantastic layouts everyone made with this new kit. Thank you so much for the freebie! So excited to see Sandy on your team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this freebie alpha. The new kit looks awesome and the layouts made from it are superb. Welcome to Sandy on joining your team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete