Saturday, March 26, 2011

Heading for the Stars........

Hi everyone! I'm really excited to show you my next endeavor. This was a special request from a couple of people so I decided to jump all the way in. My daughter and I even did a Star Wars marathon for inspiration. I want to take a minute and thank my fabulous Creative Team for all of their help and support with this kit. Their input was invaluable! Since Sci Fi is really not my genre ( I almost had a panic attack the one and only time I rode Star Tours!!!) their expertise (especially our resident expert, Linda and her two Jedis!) helped make this kit a reality! Thanks so much ladies!!!!



Buy Now



Buy Now



Buy Now




Buy Now



 

 

My CT got VERY creative with this kit. Check these out!!!!!

Created by Linda

Created by Linda




Created by Sandy
Created by Sandy

Created by Sandy




Created by Lisa


Created by Lisa




Created by Cynthia

Created by Cynthia

and one from me.........



The freebies these ladies have for you are really terrific so make sure to grab them up!

and a little something from me



May the Force be with you and as always.....
thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!






















24 comments:

  1. Oh Natalie I love your freebbie thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great kit and thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kit looks GREAT and I could really use it. Is it S4H friendly? Tx! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this great freebie, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great kit, great freebie. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!!!
    Thanks a lot and may the Force be with you too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 27, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome kit Natalie...for my two star wars obsessed boys this kit will be perfect! They are in fact playing Lego Star Wars with their Dad right now. I can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fireworks ... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just bought this via paypal but was not directed to the download links. Please advise!
    :) Maggie Buckley
    magsgraphics01 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome!! Can I say it again? Awesome!! Awesome kit!! I love it! And thank you for the freebie too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bought this kit but cannot find how to download it. HELP!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Same as above. I was not redirected to a download. I just paid via paypal. Please help ASAP. The reason I download online kits is so I can use them IMMEDIATELY.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I paid by paypal, you will send it? carla_formanek@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Same as all the above. Please send.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please send it to the address connected to my paypal payment: thebazaarhouse@gmail.com.

      Please, please send it as soon as possible.

      Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Will this kit be sent via e-mail? Working on the page right now. e-mail is froggyhht@yahoo.com thanks :-)

      Delete
  18. Just paid via paypal, but don't see any way to download. Please help. cdlee40@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Paid via paypal but no link for download...now what?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Don't panic... she does send links to kits! Took less than 5 mins, but I was worried :)
    The kit is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete