Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Special Request for Putt-Putt

Hi everyone! Welcome back to the frozen tundra that is Central PA! My newest creation was a special request from a friend and transports me to warmer times. I hope you like it!



My CT got really Creative with this little kit.....
Check these out

Created by Cynthia


Created by Cynthia


Created by Linda


Created by Linda


Created by Lisa


Created by Lisa

They have all created great freebies for you so make sure to grab them up!


and here are a few layouts from me...........




and a freebie from me



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun kit, love the argyle. Thank you for the freebie!! Sending you some warm hugs your way :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kit is awesome..off to the store to get it now. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Feb 10:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete