Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Need for Speed

Hi Everyone...........
On our very first trip to Disney, the internet was definitely not what it is now so I was unable to do much research about the parks and what to do while we were there. When we headed over to Epcot, we didn't actually "see" any rides (because they are all in buildings), assumed there was none and left. Boy did we miss out on A LOT!!!! Now we try to spend at least two days there every trip with Test Track being a MUST MUST MUST DO!!!. The kids love it! It is also the inspiration for my latest creation.
I have had a lot of requests for a kit like this......... I hope you like it!




I really love what my CT has done with this kit..........

Created by Lisa

Created by Lisa



Created by Linda


Created by Linda



Created by Cynthia

Created by Cynthia

and just wait til you see the great freebies they created for you so make sure to grab them up!

Here is a layout I did using Teri's Template for MS Template Challenge 51




and I created a few extra freebie goodies to go with this kit for you...



Thanks again for stopping by my little corner of the world!















9 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your kits! They are awesome. :-) I am having problems with dl the crash test freebie...anyone else having problems??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great freebie... but I too am having problem with the download !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe this is old news, but I saw one of your DISigns on TV tonight! It was a Disney commercial (CBS sometime around 60 Minutes or Amazing Race) where they have videos of the families at the parks and videos of "surprise we're going to Disney". It was one of the ear hats with Mickey on a red shirt...I think it was a little boy on the teacups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, I am also having problem with the download link... guess I will try again tomorrow..Thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome new kit Natalie. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys!!! Mattie...thanks for the heads up. I have never seen anyone actually wearing one of my designs. I did meet someone at AK last trip that had an autograph boo made from my pages and she asked for my autograph (blush!!).

    The Crash test Freebie has been downloaded over 300 times..... If you still can't get it to work, let me now and I'll reupload it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. got it Natalie! Thanks! :-) Happy scrappin'!

    ReplyDelete