Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dancin' in the Streets

We are covered in ice this morning........the kids have yet another snow day and I'm really ready for winter to be over. Being a bit shut in and definitely having cabin fever.  I have been dreaming of summer and laughter and fun. My newest creation is Loud and Bright and Colorful. I'm really excited to share it with you.



My CT had fun playing with this kit

Created by Linda


Created by Linda


Created by Cynthia

Created by Cynthia


Created by Lisa
Created by Lisa

They have created some great freebies for you. Make sure to link over to their blogs to grab them. I did!

Here is a few layouts from me...
This was using Lyn's Template for Mousescrapper Template Challenge #49


and I used one of Britt Designs great templates for this one...

and an freebie from me!



 Thanks everyone for stopping by my little corner of the world!

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic kit Natalie. I love the bright colors and your balloons are so awesome. Thank you for the frame freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to use this kit for my daughter's birthday layouts! I also have great pics of her dancing in the Block Party Bash. THANK YOU NATALIE!! Love the frames!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and Thank you for these frames...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this new kit!! Can't wait to purchase! And thanks for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these lovely colourful frames

    ReplyDelete