Monday, February 28, 2011

Bonjour mes amis!

Once again I'm back with a little something new..............and once again it was a special request. I was asked if I could whip up a little something French. I thought about Creme Brulee
but I thought I'd leave that to Lisa....
and came up with this instead!



 
My wonderful Creative Team has transported us to France with their wonderful layouts. They have created some great stuff for you as well so jump on over to their blogs to grab them up!!!


Created by Lisa


Created by Lisa


Created by Cynthia


Created by Cynthia


Created By Linda


Created by Linda



and here is one fom me. My daughter just loved this PhotoPass Opportunity!



and for the artist in all of us and created a little add-on freebie for you




thanks again for stopping by my little corner of the world!

7 comments:

  1. I love what you do. All your layots are so cute. One day I hope to digi scrap our trip to Disney ... Hopefully before we make a second trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic kit, and great freebie too. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this awesome freebie, the brushes are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH! You got the Photopass picture in France!! It is one of my favorites I always try to get. Your daughter looks beautiful. MERCI for another fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete