Friday, January 7, 2011

Twinkle.....Twinkle

I woke up this morning to a blanket of snow here in PA! It was about a year ago that we had a similar snowfall while we were packing for Disney. When we arrived in Florida in was as cold as Pennsylvania! We spent our first day at the Magic Kingdom and decided to stay all day for Spectro and Wishes. We got a really wonderful surprise........The Castle Lights were still up!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing! We were all bundled up in coats, scarves, gloves, hats and blankets and stood right in front of the Castle for this wonderful show!

My newest kit.......Twinkle, Twinkle........ was inpired by this magical evening. It has 19 papers, an uppercase Alpha and 60 elements. I hope you like it!




Here is what my CT did with this kit

Created by Lisa


Created by Linda


Created by Cynthia


Created by Lisa


Created by Linda


Created by Cynthia



and this amazing story from Cynthia!

Use the links to the left to visit their blogs to see what Twinkly Surprises they have for you!

Here are few of my layouts with this kit

The first is for MS Template Challenge 44
Thanks to Jenn for such a wonderful Template


and this layout that completely inspired by the styles of my CT!

and what would a kit be without a freebie so I made this frame for you!



Well I have some snow to clear!
Thanks as always for stopping by my little corner of the world!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I love your inspiration for this amazing kit. I think everyone should have this kit. It looks so versatile! As always your CT did some fantastic layouts!! It will be snowing here this weekend, great time to hunker-down and scrap :o) I can't wait to play with this kit!!
    THANK YOU NATALIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the fabulous freebies!!! Your work is AWESOME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great freebie Natalie, thank you. Love the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new fan and LOVE all your kits. I think I have purchased about $50 worth in the last week. THis is being added to my list.

    QUestion, can you point me to a place where I can find the characters that you use in your layouts....Cinderella and Godmother, etc?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete