Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reflection of China........

Good morning all! We are bracing for another snowstorm here in PA. Before I run out to stock up on groceries and ice melt, I have another creation to share. I absolutely love the World Showcase! And now my daughter would actually rather spend time in WS that in Future World..... her favorite pavillions are China, Japan and Mexico. To celebrate the time we spent in China over the last two trips, I created "Reflection".
There are 15 papers, 2 Alphas, and 53 miscellanous elements.  I hope you like it!!!



My CT did some pretty creative things with this Asian Inspired Kit

Created by Lisa

Created by Lisa

Created by Cynthia


Created by Cynthia


Created by Linda


Created by Linda

Check out their blogs for the awesome freebies they creted for you!!!!

Here are a few layouts that I created





and a set of freebie borders from me




I hope you enjoyand as always thatnks for stopping by my little corner of the world!!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful new kit Natalie. Love the border freebies, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Natalie. I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful kit Natalie!! Your LOs are stunning as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete