Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Are you in the mood for a little Italian?

On our last trip, we got the chance to dine at Tony's twice! Great food, great service, great atmosphere ( we just LOVE Lady & the Tramp!).....what more can you ask for? My latest creation is inpired by these meals.....
I had these great photos of Danny feeding Don his pizza and Erin was crackng up over it. I just had to scrap these photos for the Speedscrap Marathon on Mousescrappers last weekend. So I started creating this kit for this layout. I hope you like it!



I was so excited to see what my CT was going to create with this kit and they did not disappoint!

Created by Lisa

Created by Lisa

Created by Cynthia


Created by Linda


Created by Linda

Absolutley take the time to pop over to their blogs..... Thaey created some really terrific stuff to share!

Here is a layout by me made for Charlene's Template Challenge on Mousescrappers It is a great template and it showcased the photos I wanted to scrap perfectly!



and here is my layout from the Speedscrap Marathon that started all of my Italian Madness!


I couldn't  leave you hanging without an Itian freebie from your truly....



I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stoppin' by!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome new kit Natalie...too bad I already spent all of my allowance for the week, now I have to wait until Friday to get this kit. Thank you so much for the freebie, love your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kit Natalie!!! Crossing my fingers for a french one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie! This turned out so cute :) I wanna go there!! Love that photo of feeding Dad pizza :)
    Miss you! Sending hugs to you, my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kit Natalie. I'm flattered you used my template for your example and glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete