Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

It's Christmas Eve and Erin so excited about Christmas she could just burst! I actually have the whole day off so we're going to spend the day baking and then we're off to
Hershey's Christmas CandyLane for the evening.


In the spirit of the season, I've created a a tradional Christmas kit. It's filled with Red, Green, White & Gold. There's ornaments, trees, ribbon, bows, snowflakes, candy canes, presents, a pointsettia, holly, popcorn garland, a sleigh and lots of snow! There are 14 papers, 2 coordinating Alphas and 60 elements to scrap your Holiday memories! I hope you like it! 

I just love what my Creative Team has done with this kit. They inspire me to up my game when it comes to my own layouts!


Created by Lisa

Created by Lisa

Created by Linda

Created by Linda

Created by Cynthia



Created by Cynthia

Make sure to jump over to their blogs beause these wonderful elves
have got some terrific goodies for you!

Here is my layouts..... I cant believe how much my kids have grown!




and I just wouldn't be a good Santa's Helper if I didn't have a freebie for you



I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday. Stay warm, happy and safe and like always.....Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful new kit Natalie!! Thanks for the freebie too...and have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this new kit Natalie. Hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kit turnjed out so cute, Natalie!
    Sending the best Christmas wishes to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete