Thursday, December 9, 2010

A little something fun!

I needed some clips for a layout I was working on and I went just a little overboard......

              I hope you can use them to add a little "somethin' somethin'  to your layouts.




Here's what my CT did when they got they scrappin' hands on them!


Creared by Linda


Created by Lisa


Created by Cynthia


and here's one from me. Erin just LOVED the new pool at Fort Wilderness and she's thrilled that I finally scrapped these photos!



I am currently working on something that Lisa has requested for Food & Wine Festival...... I also have had a few requests for a Christmas kit (or two) which is also in the works! So stayed tuned for some great new stuff! Thanks again everyone for stopping by my little corner of the world!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Natalie. Love your pool layout, such great photos of Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo cute! What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete