Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let's Gather Together

Hi Everyone! I am happy to announce that I survived another Thanksgiving weekend in the working in the world of retail!!!!! During all of the hustle and bustle, I was able to relax a little and share some wonderful time with my family. My new kit was inspired by the warmth and coziness of a wonderfull fall day spent with family and friends.

I would like to take a minute to say so long to my friend, Denise. She has decided to leave my CT and is spending her energy, love and effort to give a child in this world a loving home through adoption. She is a wonderful person and I truly appreciate the creative talent that she brought to my work. I wish her the very best!
I hope all of you enjoy my new kit and make sure to drop by my CT's blogs to pick up the gorgeous freebies that they created for you!




Here are some of the layouts from my CT


Cynthia


Lisa



Linda


and two from me
the first using Linda's Template for the Mousescrappers Template Challenge

and the second using Amber's Template for the Mousescrappers Template Challenge



anfd of course I have a freebie!


Thanks as always for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new kit Natalie. Thank you for the awesome frame freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie Natalie!

    ReplyDelete