Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm back!

Hi everyone! I feel like I've been away from my blog forever! We had a wonderful two weeks in Disney. The weather was fabulous and we got to do soooooo much. I took over 6000 photos that I can't wait to start scrappin'!!!
When we got home, I started a new job............ which has kept me really busy. I have found some time for designing and I have something new today. The Living Seas is one of my favorite place is Disney and when I got a special request for a Seas Kit, I was more than happy to oblige. It's called Seascape and I really wanted this kit to shimmer........... I hope you like it!







I have a little freebie for you............


and here is some of what my CT and I have created with this kit.
Make sure to check out their blogs for a few goodies that they have for you as well!

 




I hope everyone has a magical day!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Can't wait to see some of your new Disney photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home and glad to hear you had such a great time! How could you not with 2 weeks at Disney!?!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new kit Natalie. Thank you for the freebie! Had a great time meeting you and Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meeting you and Erin in Disney was a huge highlight for us! I am glad you had such a great time. Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WONDERFUL freebie... THANX so VERY much!
    HUGGS
    NETTIS

    ReplyDelete