Friday, November 19, 2010

Havin' some Fun with Fossils!

My latest kit was a special request from a friend. I had a lot of fun playing with colors and textures with this project. There are 22 papers, an alpha, and almost 60 elements to create lots and lots of dino-mite layouts!


check out what my wonderful CT whipped up with this kit


Make sure....like always to pop over to their blogs to see what goodies they have created for you. I always make sure to grab the freebies that they offer!
I have a freebie for you as well................



Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU Natalie for the freebie!! What a wonderful kit. I love the colors - I need to scrap a few layouts for Castaway Cay where we did a few digging up bones at Monstro Point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thanks for the freebie Natalie. Can't wait to start using this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I was looking for the Mickey's from epcot - are they in a kit??

    ReplyDelete