Thursday, October 7, 2010

Let's Scare Up Some Fun!

In only 10 days I will be celebrating Halloween in Disney with friends and family! I started celebrating early by creating some Halloween Stuff! Once I started though, I just got a little nuts and ended up with quite a lot of stuff! So much so that I am releasing
"Boo To You"..... a Halloween Kit Trio
consisting of
"Spooktastic" which is light fun and "not so scary!", "Frightful" full of Halloween bling and "Haunted" for those who like things a little more eerie and creepy!
My daughter named these kits and I really think the names fit them wonderfully!

I am offering these kits individually or
as a bundle for those that have a lot of Halloween scrapping to do.....................like me!
The whole bundle has 48 papers, 10 Alphas, 10 buttons, 11 frames,  15 ribbons, 3 strings, 6 bows, 8 flowers,  3 staples, 3 stitches,  11 flourishes, 7 splatters/sprinkles, 6 tags,  & 100 more spooky and fun elements to help make your halloween layouts "Spookalicious"!!!!


















I have also created an Alpha Pack to coordinate with these kits for even more scrappin' fun!






and if you're really in the Halloween Spirit, you can get it all................
Spooktastic!....Frightful!......Haunted!.......& the Boo To You Alpha Pack







and lets see what my CT has scared up with these kits! They really did some beautiful work!



Make sure to use the CT Team Links  to grab all of the Halloween Treats that they have for you on their blogs! I made sure to grab them for myself because the freebies they created are awesome!

I have a freebie for you as well............



Thanks for stopping by a have a "Spooktastic!" Day!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Natalie! Your new kits are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These new kits are awesome! Thanks so much for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We leave in 16 days for WDW and MNSSHP so these kits couldn't have come at a better time. They are all so great. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete