Friday, September 3, 2010

Under the Boardwalk

Hi everyone! It's September, (can you believe it!), the kids are back in school and our routine is starting to get back to as normal as it gets. The kit I have just finished was another special request and is filled with lots of summer, beachy, boardwalk stuff.
It has
20 papers,
5 buttons,
3 bows,
2 strings,
3 ribbons,
4 frames,
3 flowers,
a full alpha,
3 tags,
and 50  Boardwalk elements
I hope you like it!








and here's what my CT has done with this kit

































Make sure to click on the links to see what my CT has to share with you.

This is a layout that I did with Denise's fabulous template for the challenge on Mousescrappers

Of course I have a few extra goodies as well....


























Download Freebie Here

and as always, thanks for stoppin' by!

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely kit Natalie! Thank you so much for the freebies they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are staying at Boardwalk Villas during our next WDW vacation. This kit is perfect! Thank you Natalie for the freebies. The boardwalk skyline is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Natalie for the freebies! Beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie. What a pleasant surprise your new kit.
    Thanks for the freebies.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Kit natalie!!! I've never stayed at the Boardwalk (that clown just creeps me out LOL!) But I can think of a dozen other things this kit will be perfect with!! Thanks for the cute little freebies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute!! Thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete