Friday, September 24, 2010

Hey! Let's have a Jungle Party!

Well after a week of the flu and my son refusing to sleep I am finally getting back to my normal self! Two nights this week my son has pulled his "almost" all-nighters so I've been a bit sleep deprived. He finally slept through the night last night so.....YEAH ME!!!!

Well we are 23 days from our trip and I am sooooooooo excited. I am really hoping to meet some of the Mousescrappers gang while in Florida. Since I am in such a "Celebration" frame of mind, my new kit "Jungle Party" is full of celebration, bright colors and fun.

It has 18 papers, an Upper case  Alpha with numbers and punctuation, 4 frames, 3 buttons, 4 flowers, 9 ribbons and strings, 2 stitch elements, and 43 miscellaneous elements. I hope you enjoy it!




and here is the fun my CT has created with this kit......













and I did this using Monica's great template for Template Challenge #30 on Mousescrappers!


and I just couldn't leave with offering up a freebie!



Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. I had high hopes for this kit. Natalie, you surpassed them! Simply AMAZING!! Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome kit! Thanks for the freebie! Hope your son gets better and back to normal soon.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waouh! I like all these colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete