Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Havin' a Blast!

On Labor Day Evening, after I got home from work, we were chillin' on the couch watching the Phillies game. We heard fireworks start up. There is a guy in our area that goes and buys illegal fireworks every year and we figured it was him. I looked out the living room window and could see large fireworks as clear as a bell! I called Erin down from here room and Don came over to see what the fuss was about. Our local township moved where they do fireworks shows to a new park. We went out to the front porch and were treated to a beautiful 25 minute show!
I looooove fireworks and all we kept saying during the show was "only 6 weeks and we'll be watching fireworks in Disney World!!!!!" This new kit is a celebration of my love of fireworks......
I hope you like it!








My Creative Design Team has really made some beautiful stuff with this one






and a layout from me that I completed with WenRob's terrific template for Template Challenge #28


and of course...... a freebie!























Download Freebie Here



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're "Havin' a Blast"! wherever you may be!

8 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing Natalie. The fireworks look so real!! Now I want to re-do my Wishes layout.
    What a nice way to end your Labor Day. I hope your community shoots off the fireworks in the same location next July. I too can't wait to see the WDW fireworks next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Natalie!! Beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! What a spectacular kit! Thank you so much for sharing a freebie with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect as always. It's hard to find good fireworks. :). Thanks for designing and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome kit Natalie! I can't wait to get some fireworks pictures at WDW so I can use this kit!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, again, for all your sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun word art ... thank you!

    ReplyDelete