Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gawrsh! Let's get A little Goofy!

Morning Everyone! As many of you you know we are a planning to head back down to the World in about a month......  Well, 32 days, 19 hours and 11 minutes (but who's counting!!!) I'm busy putting the finishing touches on my planning and starting to pack! I was lucky enough this weekend to book lunch for me and my daughter Erin at Cinderella's Royal Table! I have always wanted to do this but the food wasn't anything my daughter would ever try..... until now!
But anyway! On to the task at hand. My latest effort highlights  one of the very few characters that we have been lucky enought to meet every trip so far...........GOOFY! We thought we were going to miss him last trip when out of the clear blue sky we LITERALLY ran right into him at the Sorcerer's Hat at DHS! Goofy's one of my all time faves and I hope you like what I whipped up here...

There are 13 papers, an Upper Case Alpha with numbers and punctuation, 6 ribbon elements, 4 buttons, 3 flowers, 3 frames, 3 tacks, 2 stitches, and 35 more miscellaneous elements.







and my CT had a lot of fun with this......... Each of them has created some great freebies for you so make sure to visit their blogs to grab them up!


































Lisa Campbell Designs

and one from me for Mousescrappers Template Challenge 27  featuring this wonderful template from Linda!























and like always...... here is your freebie from me!




















Download Freebie Here


Thanks for stoppin' by!

13 comments:

  1. natalie, this kit is terrific!! I can't wait to play with it! You'll be heading to the World just after I get back! I get to go in 12 more days yipppee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your word art! Adorable kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - Oh My Gawrsh! What a fun kit!! Thank you Natalie for the freebie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing Goofy about these, they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow
    Great Kit, going in my wish list....
    Geeez i already have 3 in the list
    :)

    Thanks for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I really do enjoy Goofy, but have to admit that my heart belongs to Eeyore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not see an email address anywhere. can you please email me at scrapper03(at)live.com? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite character .... I love this kit !!! Wow your CT really created some wonderful pages.

    Nice job Natalie (and your team too !!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome kit! Thanks for the freebie!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natalie this kit is GREAT, I love it. I have a little request. When you have a chance can you do a Donald kit, please. Your work is so amazing. Thanks again, I am having fun using this Goofy kit.

    ReplyDelete