Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stormin' the Castle!!!!

I had a special request to create something for an Akershus layout. There's a ton of princess stuff out there so I went a different direction....
There are 19 papers, a full Alpha with Upper Case, Lower Case, Numbers and Puncuation. There are 2 bows, two strings, four ribbons, a button , a staple, five frames, eight flower elements, four stitched elements, two tags, and 34 miscellaneous embellishments. Not all the elements are show in the preview!






Here are some of the fantastic layouts from my CT




Make sure to check out my CT's blogs.... they have created some great freebies!

and here is a layout from me
I did this layout using Fran's fanatastic template for Template Challenge #24 on Mousescrappers!






















and I, of course have a few freebies for ya!



4 comments:

  1. Love, Love this new kit Natalie.....my wallet is around here somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete