Tuesday, August 3, 2010

She's My Gal

It's a rainy Tuesday Morning here in Central PA........ a perfect time for a little bling!
My newest kit....."She's My Gal" is full of it. Bling, that is! I hope you like it!




My Creative Design Team really outdid themselves with this kit..........
I'd also like to take a minute to thank each of them for their support over the past few weeks . I have been dealing with some personal stuff, including a new health problem with my wonderful daughter and each of them has reached out to with their caring and friendship. Thank you ladies!



































































































































and here is one from me!























and I have a few freebies for you.......



Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Natalie - As always, thank you for the wonderful designs...But, more importantly, I hope everything is OK with your daughter. I will say a prayer for her health.
    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all will be well with your daughter. I will keep her (and you)in my prayers. Thank you for the fabulous freebies and your amazing designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful new kit...thanks for the freebies too. natalie..prayers to your family as you deal with this challenge. Hope all will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. We will keep her and your family in our prayers.

    As always, I LOVE your designs. I went to download the new freebies and it requires a password. Forgive me, but I can't find it. Can you tell me where to locate this? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog, great stuff. The freebies are password required and even though I read your whole blog, I cant find any password. Also hope all wells with your daughter
    misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I removed the password option from the freebies. It's weird. There have been many downloads for these and now all of a sudden it wants a password! But anyhoo........... it should be fine now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these freebies but unfortunately the password protection is back :) Would you be able to remove it again. Thank you and great freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so very much for the goodies. They are wonderful as always

    ReplyDelete