Saturday, August 21, 2010

No Strings Attached























Good Morning Everyone.......

Since we are going to be camping at one of our favorite places in the world,
I decided to release my next kit a little early. Eagle's Peak now claims they have Wi-Fi but I'm not counting my chickens! We're leaving Monday and we we'll be back Friday afternoon. So if you don't hear from me all week you'll know that there was no Wi-Fi on the mountain!
Well here is my next release..... it's called "No Strings Attached"
It was really fun to work on so I hope you like it!




Link to No Strings Attached



and a made a little freebie Add-on to go with it


and here is what my wonderful CT have done with this kit............



Make sure to stop by Linda & Lisa's Blogs to pick up the goodies that they left for you!


Like always,
Thanks for stoppin' by!

6 comments:

  1. Love this new Kit Natalie! Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! :) Thanks Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in this kit! Thanks for the freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie have fun on your camping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great kit Natalie and thanks for the freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete