Friday, August 13, 2010

A fun set of Alphas

It's another rainy day here in PA so I was playin' around with some Alpha designs. Here's what I came up with today. I had fun making them...  I hope you enjoy them!

Included is both the red and the black alphas.
















I'd also like to thank everyone for the pixiedust that they have sent to my daughter. She is doing very well.....almost no dizziness and no fainting! Sometimes her autism works in our favor. If the doctor tells her to do something, it becomes a "safety rule" and she'll follow it to the letter! We just have to make sure that there are enough water bottles and salty snacks in the house! We ran out of popcorn yesterday and you'd better believe that I was out today getting more!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the update on your daughter, and that she is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that she is doing better. Yummy popcorn!!

    ReplyDelete