Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ALOHA from little 'ole me!

Hey everyone,
Thanks for all the support and concern for my daughter. She has developed a condition called POTS (Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postural_orthostatic_tachycardia_syndrome
It causes her heart to beat really fast when she goes from lying down to standing. Her blood pressure drops which has caused her to pass out. Her doctor thinks that she has a mild form of the condition and we are trying at first to control it with diet and exercise. She has to drink A LOT of water!!!!! Everything looks good so far!

Well on to the fun stuff.......... a new kit and some fun freebies! This one is by special request and I hope you like it!








Here are some of the gorgeous layouts that my CT has done with this kit....

This one is from Linda who has a couple of really cute freebies for you on her blog.
MJ-AJ Designs


Next is from Lisa  who also always really fun surprises for you on her blog

and here is what Denise created













































Check out her blog as well
agrievingmommy

and last but definitely not least is from Cynthia who has made want to join the DVC in a BIG WAY!
Does this look like an awesome benefit or what!






















and here are a couple from me. The first one is for template challenge #23. Thanks to CAVEA001 for a terrific template!
 and here is the really fun stuff.... FREEBIES!





and as always
Thanks for stoppin' by!

10 comments:

  1. Love these! Stitch is my favorite character and we're thinking about a trip to Aulani in 2011 (research for our Disney travel agency, right?!?) so this will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES YES! I was going to work on Ohana, Adventureland (tropical side), and Dole Whip next. YEAH!! I have been searching for the grass skirt. Natalie, I am so glad you included it! We are also thinking about going to Aulani next year. (DVC has begun taking reservations.) I have been dying to visit my family on the big island.
    THANK YOU NATALIE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you have a diagnosis and treatment options for Erin. Nothing scarier than not knowing what is wrong with your child. My thoughts continue to be with you. Love the new kit. It will be perfect for scrapping my OHANA pics. I can't wait to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you have a diagnosis! Thanks so much for sharing the wordart! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that things are going better with your daughter! Just knowing what you're dealing with helps give you a bit of control. :)

    I love the new kit! Ohana is one of my next page sets I wanted to work on !! Thanks so much!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I the only one that is having problems downloading the freebies? It keeps asking me for a password? The kits look great Natalie. I am still trying to figure out PSE to start with digital scrapbooking. Hope u r doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traci, I am getting the same message asking for a password so it isn't just you.

    Natalie, so glad to hear that you things are looking better for your daughter. I really hope that you are able to figure out what works best for her (even if it is tons of water and thus bathroom after bathroom trip I am sure).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about that.........I removed the password (again!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for being part of this awesome blog train !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete