Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scrappin' Miss Daisy

Here is my latest endeavor. We were so excited to meet Daisy at Epcot last trip that I created a whole kit to scrap the moment!







Here are some the beautiful layouts that my CT have done with this kit
































and one from me!





















and here is little freebie word art to go with it!


















Download Freebie Here



also pop over to CT's blogs....... they always have great freebies to share!

MJ-AJ Designs
Lisa Campbell Designs

and here's another freebie from me!




Thanks for stoppin' by!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome new kit. Perfect for Miss Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet & beautiful kit! We didn't get to meet Daisy on our recent trip....my girls keep talking about her--we thought we'd see her at Chef Mickey's, now we know better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kit! Thank you for the freebies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete