Thursday, July 8, 2010

A little bit of Sunshine!

I was going to wait until tomorrow to release this but I was so excited about it that I decided to release a day early! I was inspired to make this kit while sitting in line at the McDonald's drive thru. The car in front of me had a Florida license plate and it made me start dreaming of a sunny day in Florida. I hope you like it!









Here are some great layouts using this kit from my Creative Design Team


and here are two layouts of mine.............


and for this one I used Linda's Template at

Make sure to drop by Linda & Lisa's Blogs to grab the great freebies that they have made for you as well!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for such a cute freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new kit! Thank you for the freebies. Can't wait to buy this and the last couple of new kits you have posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just purchased this adorable new kit! I just had to have it for my layout I'm working on for the template challenge at Mousescrappers! thanks Natalie!

    ReplyDelete