Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just a Little Bit Nuts

I went a little "nuts" with my most recent kit..... Acorn Club. Chip and Dale fans might remember that the Acorn Club is where our favorite chipmunks met the lovely Clarise! It comes with 9 papers, 1 ribbon, 3 ricracs, 3 string elements, 4 buttons, a staple, a twisted stitch row, 4 flowers, 3 leaves, 1 frame, 15 related elements and a full Alpha. The add-on brings with it 4 more papers and 8 more elements.







I am really excited to introduce you to the newest member of my Creative Team.... Denise.
Her work is just beautiful and I'm thrilled to have her on board!
Just check these out!
and here are a few from the rest of my team.............

Make sure to pop over to their blogs to pick up the great freebies that they made for you!


here are few of My Layouts.....both created for Challenges on Mousescrappers.
The First is for Britt's Scraplift Challenge. I scraplifted this fantastic layout from
TanyaH666 called "Time to Spare"


and this one is for RuthieRoo's Template Challenge.....
thanks for such a great template Ruthie!

























Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome new kit. Love seeing the Up pages, now I know what kit to use to scrap my own Up photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie! I love your new kit!! Regardless of which park you see team Acorn, or even Garden Grill, the layouts are going to come out fantastic. There are so many great resorts this kit would be great for as well. I can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled accross your blog! I love it! I wanted to pm you, but don't see a link! I am familiar with your work from DIS Boards. I am relocated to FL from Long Island NY and my Husband is now working for the Mouse! It's a dream come true! Thank you for your EXTREME generosity and sharing your beautiful work. I have subscribed to your blog, and won't miss a thing! Your CT is also Fabulous, I am familiar with Grieving Mommy's work too. You ladies are the BEST! Love to All!!! -Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you - have always loved chip n dale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    A quick question - where can I find the add-on for this kit which you talk about in the description?

    Does it come with the kit, or do you have to buy it separately? Because I can't find it anywhere... :s

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete