Saturday, July 3, 2010

Gettin' a Little Wild!

Here is my latest endeavor....... Gettin' Wild. I had fun playing with Tribal elements while "chillin'" in the Poconos. I love bright colors and so I threw some of those in there too!










Here is a layout that Linda created with this kit..... I have ALWAYS wanted to stop and
play those drums!!!!!



and I know that she has been working on a great freebie so jump on over to her blog to pick it up

Here are a couple of layouts that I have done with this kit....
The first was for a Photo Swap Challenge on Mousescrappers



and this one is for my personal vacation photobook




5 comments:

  1. This is a cute kit. Thank you for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebies! Too Cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this new kit. Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie!
    I'm in PA too! My son had to be born at Hershey because he needed to have open heart surgery. I'm about an hour away from Hershey in Sinking Spring. Anyway, I was wondering if you still had the Gettin Wild freebie? I was looking at some older posts over at Linda's blog, but a lot of the freebies you use to offer aren't here. I was just wondering if you still had this one and any of the others? Love the blog, by the way! You are quite an inspiration! Lynn tigerlilli3@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete