Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hooray for Hollywood!

Well, it's a beautiful morning here in Central Pennsylvania. I sittin here, havin' my morning coffee.....dreamin' of what else....DISNEY!   I'm very excited about my latest release.... Tinseltown.  I just LOVE Hollywood Studios and this kit is all about Hollywood!















I am also very happy to introduce Linda , newest member of my
Creative Design Team!
Here is a fantastic layout that she created using this new kit!
 and one from me!



and pop over to Linda's Blog to pick up the Awesome Freebie Gift that she created!



and these beautiful layouts are from Linda!!!!!
Make sure to Pop over to her blog.... she's got a some great freebies to share!








and as always...... thanks for stoppin' by!

9 comments:

  1. Pour another cup of coffee 'cause we can have a lot of fun with this one! Girl, I don't know how you keep out doing yourself but you took the Oscar with this one. Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie, but received this message when trying to get MJ's - "Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog MJ-AJ Designs does not exist."

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing kit Natalie! Thank you--and for the freebie, too! AWESOME work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I relinked Linda's blog.... it should work again! Here freebie is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebie. Again you continue to come out with fantastic kits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new kit! The Oscar is hilarious, I love it and the hat is great too. I am adding it to my wish list! Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic kit! Love it--I'm soooooo hoping that you'll do a Big Thunder Mtn kit--that was Geneva's favorite ride and we have a ton of photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the kit, I just ordered it! Thank you for the freebie as well!

    ReplyDelete