Monday, May 31, 2010

To Infinity.........and beyond!!!

To further celebrate the release of TS3, I have also been working on some stuff for Buzz! I bought TS1 & TS2 on BlueRay for my son for Christmas and got coupons for free movie tickets for TS3!  I am releasing this as a Mini-Kit instead of a full kit  because of a special request. There will probably be a Part 2 in the near future.













Here is a page that I scrapped with this kit







and this one is by Cynthia! She takes the BEST photos!


2 comments:

  1. thanks so much natalie! what a great kit and freebies! You are inspiring me to scrap my buzz pics from our recent trip! I'm in such the TS3 Mood! We watched TS last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just found your site so I'm enjoying checking it out.

    ReplyDelete