Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just Another Big Cheese

On Monday, I was thrilled to be able to participate in my very first speed scrap! It was hosted by Kelly on Mousescrappers. I was planning to do a Mickey Mouse layout, so I created a couple of papers that morning and chose my photos. The Challenge started at 2 and finished at 6. During that time the ideas and elements started to come together for my newest kit..... Just Another Big Cheese
This is my layout for the challenge

Because my boss actually gave me two whole days off in a row.... I was able to keep going it my red, yellow and black mode and I finished the kit
It contains 9 papers, 40 elements and an uppercase alpha......














I also used the kit to complete Template Challenge 13 on Mousescrappers.
Thanks to Emma for a great template!!



and Cindy put this wonderful layout together.

8 comments:

  1. thank you so much for a fun mini kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you started your blog Natalie! I just got back from my first family Disney trip with our young girls, and am making a digi book, and LOVE your designs--thank you for all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great kit Natalie ... thanks for also posting a freebie. Love those mickey frames. I promise I will buy some of your kits when we get back from Disney and replenish the bank account. LOL !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NATALIE!!!!!! This is adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us! I LOVE those Mickey frames....super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    When I click to download this freebie it's asking for a password, is this a freebie with purchase only?

    Just found your website tonight! Great Disney kits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Earlier today I bought Just another big cheese. After I got my confirmation from paypal, I didn't get the download. I download several of your freebies today without any problem. Is there away that I can still get my kit? If not how do I get a refund for it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for the freebie - love these colors!

    ReplyDelete