Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It has Arrived!!!

I was so excited to see what the mailman had for me yesterday. Our January 2010 Photobook! I finished this book in World Record Time!!!! With a little push from my daughter and my friends at Mousescrappers (esp Cindy!!!) I scrapped 98 pages in in less than 4 months. This was also my first 12x12 book. I'm really not used to my layouts this size but overall I am really happy with it. My daughter is thrilled and spent over an hour last night reading all of the journaling and looking at all the pictures.
.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm hooked on 12X12 so now I can't go back to 8X8. My daughter too looks at our books over and over again. You might as well order another one later on so she can have one ALL to herself. Your book is amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete