Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello and Welcome

........to my very first blog post! I am really excited to finally be able to do this. I have been designing for myself and sharing freebies with others for over two years now. I have now created my own Little Corner of the World to share my "stuff" from one place! I have (finally) completed my first kit and I'm thrilled to be able to unveil it here.

It's called The Magic of Magenta and it's the first of a series of monochromatic kits that I am working on. I love working in a monochromatic theme!!!! I also like being able to put my own color combo's together based on my photos so having a number of different colors of these kits can allow me to do that easily.
This kit contains 44 elements, 12 papers and a full Alpha.
It is currently selling for $5.50.









Thanks for stopping by........... Natalie




2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so excited to see that you have your own blog! This is definitely one that I will bookmark. Congratulations and best of luck.

    P.S. Thanks for the freebies!
    (April a.k.a. scrapah1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo excited to find you have a blog! Love love love your magic of magenta freebie

    Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete