Thursday, May 20, 2010

Can't wait for TS3!!!!!

Everyone in my house LOVES Toy Story and we can't wait for the new movie to come out! Buzz and Woody are two of my son, Danny's favorite characters EVER! We try to always meet them when we are at Disney. My new kit.... You've Got a Friend.... is all about the Rootin'ist Tootin'ist Cowboy in the Wild, Wild West. Yes..... I'm talkin' about Woody!
This is the new kit.  There are 9 papers, 39 elements and a full Alpha








Here are a couple of pages I scrapped with the kit. The first one is for this weeks Mousescrappers Template
Challenge hosted by Britt. It is a fantastic Template and I loved using it.



This one was for a Telephone Challenge on Mousescrappers. These are a lot of fun. One person starts with the challenge by sending their layout to the second player. The layout is "secretly" scraplifted and sent to the next player. The transformations are really cool!

and this whole adventure is a whole lot more fun with a few freebies!




Thanks for stopping by!!!!
Natalie

8 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie - Thanks for the great freebies! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie! The other night I thought I would get a LO done (while watching TS 1 for the 100th time) starting with our girls FAVORITE characters Woody and Buzz. I spent 2 hours the other night looking for cow print paper and got no where. I am THRILLED you have a great kit available! Great minds think a like ;0)
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. natalie, your word art is so fun!! The clusters are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great stuff. I really love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your pages, is their a way that I can get them, do you have a store?

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you would like to have one of layouts as a QP....don't hesitate to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are soooo CUTE! WOW! I LOVE the QPs! My DD is sooooo excited for Toy Story 3...these will be perfect!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the freebie!
    but i couldn't get the first one, i'll try again tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete